1. Was 2011 a good year for you?
It was a LOOOONNGG year. Big major ridiculous breakup with intense and insane emotional complications that has kindof stuck with me all year. BUT, despite all that, I’ve been working steadily, school has been fantastic, and I’ve made strides in my skills as a performer and reached a place where I feel competent in my chosen field. I don’t think I’d be at the place where I am (which is a good place) if it werent for the HUGE emotional upheavals earlier in the year.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Xanadu. All of it.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Both sprained ankles, doctors appointments, losing Buster for nearly 24hrs.
4. Where were you when 2011 began?
Running through the door with good friends, making a Champagne toast in the kitchen at the old house, kissing Aaron, partying hard, having emotional breakdowns, and stuff.
5. Who were you with?
Katrina, Erica, Ally, Marc, Aaron, Jaron, and i think a handful of other people who werent quite as cool.
6. Where will you be when 2011 ends?
I’m working till 10:30ish, then probably running home to change my clothes, grab the dog, and then go over to Ally & Erica’s to drink and be lame.
7. Who will you be with when 2011 ends?
If I go to Ally & Erica’s then obviously them, plus probably Katrina and Marc.
8. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2011?
Don’t remember what it was.
9. Do you have a new years resolution for 2012?
Health- less booze & takeout food, more homecooked meals and water. Also, between the 3 dance classes, and rehearsals for two shows, I want to hit the gym at least 3 times a week. Possible. Promise.
10. Did you fall in love in 2010?
11. If yes, with who?
12. If yes, do they know?
13. Are you still in love with them?
14. You regret it?
15. Did you breakup with anyone in 2011?
Aaron and Roki
16. Did you make any new friends in 2011?
I grew closer to so many people in the department and got to know people who I’d only been acquainted with before. Also, everyone involved with Hairspray.
17. Who are your favorite new friends?
“I don’t play favorites.”
18. What was your favorite month of 2011?
September - Mid November. (aka XANADU)
19. Did you travel outside of your country in 2011?
20. How many different states did you travel to in 2011?
Drove through Arizona, Nevada, and California last week actually.
21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2011?
Shira passed away in March
22. Did you miss anybody in the past year?
23. What was your favourite movie that you saw in 2011?
Bridesmaids, X-Men: First Class, The Help, Crazy Stupid Love, Midnight in Paris, Harry Potter 7.2., Friends With Benefits,
24. What was your favourite song from 2011?
LMFAO’s “Sexy and I Know It!” kindof rules as the party anthem, I didnt listen to a ton of “secular” (non showtune) music. All of Glee’s mashups tend to be pretty fantastic.
25. What was your favourite record from 2011?
Michael Buble’s christmas album.
26. How many concerts did you see in 2011?
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Josh Groban
27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2011?
JOSH GROBAN was probably one of the best nights of my life.
28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2011?
So much boozetime.
29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2011?
30. How many people did you sleep with in 2011?
…. 3 ….
31. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2011?
“I don’t know what you’re talking about”
34. Did you treat somebody badly in 2011?
35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2011?
36. How much money did you spend in 2011?
Money I needed to spend, but lots of it.
37. What was your proudest moment of 2011?
Getting cast in XANADU, belting a B above middle C, Cradle Will Rock auditions.
38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2011?
Falling in a hole, severly spraining my ankle, and laying on the cement in front of ‘stonehenge’ crying and having a panic attack while all the drunkies left the party and assumed I was a drunk girl who passed out on the sidewalk. And then the chaos of getting me home and into bed that followed said event.
39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2011 and change something, what would it be?
40. What are your plans for 2012?
More Home improvement projects (DIY Style), Being healthier, spending more time with Buster, Staying Organized, Doing something productive with my summer, Graduating from college next December!
We talked, and laughed, and watched Crazy Stupid Love, and he helped me pack, and then he rubbed my back, and we cuddled, and then fell asleep, then woke up, then cuddled, then laughed, and kissed and held each other. It was simple. And lovely. And uncomplicated. And wonderful.
This might just work. If we can take this one tiny step at a time.
I watched How I Met Your Mother today, back episodes, and realized how much like Ted Mosby he seems to me. This is a good thing.